Alliedassault           
FAQ Calendar
Go Back   Alliedassault > Lounge > Offtopic
Reload this Page New uniforms for Oregon....again
Offtopic Any topics not related to the games we cover. Doesn't mean this is a Spam-fest. Profanity is allowed, enter at your own risk.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#27)
Nyck is Offline
General of the Army
 
Nyck's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,299
Join Date: May 2002
  Send a message via AIM to Nyck  
Default 07-25-2006, 06:22 AM

[quote=Milla]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Chronic Diarrhea":5d594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milla
LOL! They care more about how they look than how they play, gg Ducks, ill be kicking your ass in NCAA in about 5 mins.
You won't like this, but I just owned Va Tech with Steve Slaton and Patrick White a few moments ago, and I don't even like WVU. I'm not sure why I decided to play a quick game with them.
I wish they would include the names of the players, i mean i know its a lot of teams, but jesus christ, how long could it possibly take?

I edited everyone on VTech with the real names in place.[/quote:5d594]

it would be one big violation. You cant use these kids names in a game cause they arent licensed.


"I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. I just *do* things. I'm a wrench in the gears. I *hate* plans."
- The Joker
http://pressthenyckbutton.blogspot.com/
  
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12 by ScriptzBin
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
© 1998 - 2007 by Rudedog Productions | All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.